Request A Consultation
LASER SKIN RESURFACING
Laser Skin Resurfacing is one of our most popular treatments!
- Fine lines and wrinkles – minimizing crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface & surgical scarring – erasing acne, surgical and other scarring effects
- Pigmentation – diminishing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous long-term effects
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – removing pre-cancerous skin condition
Why CLEAR + BRILLIANT®?
- Prevent the signs of aging
- Improve the look of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve skin’s overall appearance
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Improve the appearance of pigment irregularities
What's the Difference?
- Skin imperfections
- Multi-color tattoos
- Fine lines
- Loose or saggy skin
- Lightening dark areas under eyes
- And more
ClearLift is virtually painless, completed in as little as 20 minutes, with no downtime. You can resume normal activities immediately. ClearLift is a gradual process with lifting and tightening and skin rejuvenation visible over the course of several weeks.
My first step to Laser Resurfacing?
Laser Resurfacing FAQ. 3 Things to Know!
Can I combine Laser Resurfacing with other procedures?
Each procedure has its own benefits. Laser resurfacing can be complementary to other cosmetic procedures, such as dermal fillers or neurotoxins. Talk to us at your consultation about how to maximize the benefits with other procedures.
Are there any issues that would make it a bad time for this procedure?
This procedure may not be suitable for people with active acne breakouts or excessive sagging skin.
How do I know what age to have facial laser resurfacing?
Whatever your age, sun exposure, environmental conditions, and lifestyle can contribute to lackluster skin. You can prolong your youthful looks, address early aging signs, correct pigmentation problems or acne scarring with this procedure.
Disclaimer: Every patient is different, and results may vary due to a number of factors. During your consultation, we will discuss with you the results you can expect and create a custom treatment plan for you